- Combining live cell imaging and single-cell RNA sequencing
- Three-dimensional ultrafast live imaging of intracellular microstructure
- Large-scale automatized collection of data pairs of Raman Spectrum-RNA Sequence in a single cell
- Combining super-resolution imaging of actomyosin organization and machine learning to identify mechanicalstates of endothelial cells in developing blood capillaries.
- An imaging toolbox for chromosome identification in live mouse oocyte and embryo
- Development of the method to grasp the distinct Cell-states using NMR
- Investigation of cell specificity responsible for MET events within kidney organoids using machine-learning approaches
- Stem cell lineages of the complex brain and their underlying principle
- Nano fluidic chip -From micro to nano-
- Developing single-molecule bioanalysesto detectand distinguish intracellular molecules.
- Single cell analysis of human iPS-derived retinal organoid
- Exploration of a novel tissue stem cell population and niche
- Decoding the mechanism of neural epithelium formation during the development of neural organoids.
The DECODE seminar is only open to members of the RIKEN Center for Biosystems Dynamics Research.
DECODE seminar in July
Speaker: Sooyeon Kim (Laboratory for Cell Systems Control)
Title: Next-generation biochemical analyses using single-molecule volumetric imaging
Speaker: Osamu Takenouchi(Laboratory for Chromosome Segregation)
Title: Development and application of an imaging tool for analyzing individual chromosome dynamics in live mouse oocytes
DECODE seminar in May
Speaker: Koji Kyoda (Laboratory for Developmental Dynamics)
Title: Computational analysis of nuclear division dynamics in early C. elegans embryos
DECODE seminar in April
Speaker: Hideya Sakaguchi (RIKEN BDR-Otsuka Pharmaceutical Collaboration Center)
Title:Towards decoding the mechanism of neuroepithelium formation during the development of neural organoids.
DECODE seminar in March
Speaker: Yo Tanaka (RIKEN BDR-Otsuka Pharmaceutical Collaboration Center)
Title:Nano fluidic chip -From micro to nano-
DECODE seminar in February
Speaker: Go Shioi (Laboratory for Comprehensive Bioimaging)
Title:Next-generation SPIM : from single cells to a whole embryo
d Speaker: Hideaki Fujita (Laboratory for Comprehensive Bioimaging)
Title:Distorted cardiomyogenesis pathway of disease-derived iPSC revealed by Raman spectroscopy
DECODE seminar in January
Speaker: Tomohiro Masuda (Laboratory for Retinal Regeneration)
Title:Identification of the cellular properties of retinal progenitor cells suitable for transplantation by using scRNA-seq
DECODE seminar in Dcember
Speaker: Kazuho Ikeda (Laboratory for Cell Polarity Regulation)
Title:Live imaging of genomic locus by using specific fluorescent probes.
DECODE seminar in November
Speaker: Taisaku Ogawa, Jianshi Jin (Laboratory for Prediction of Cell Systems Dynamics)
Title:Towards deep learning-based prediction of single cell gene expression state from time-lapse images
DECODE seminar in October
Speaker: Naoya Tochio (Laboratory for Cellular Structural Biology)
Title: The tandemly connected NMR for noninvasive observation of cell state
Speaker: Takashi Fujimura (Laboratory for Lung Development and Regeneration)
Title: Exploration for new morphological and genetic markers of lung tissue stem cells
DECODE seminar in September
Speaker: Kenneth Ho (Laboratory for Developmental Dynamics)
Title: Sharing and accessing data - SSBD and Data Platform
DECODE seminar in July
Speaker: Nuria Taberner Carretero (Laboratory for Vascular Morphogenesis)
Title: Super resolution imaging of actomyosin organization to determine blood vessel state.